Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 18th, 2016 Transformation Planet

September 18th, 2016 Transformation Planet

I spent far too long trying to get my podcast submitted to iTunes this evening. It turns out, the artwork isn't the correct dimensions. So--episode one is up and available, just not on iTunes. It will be, but another couple of day delay at least.

I spent some quality time with Amber today. We had lunch out before enjoying a fantastic production of Lend Me A Tenor at the Ponca Playhouse.

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal, I stayed connected with good support and I had a great workout.
 photo t planet cover_zpsg6xx8tbd.jpg
Long time coming!

Gerri Helms is my first guest! You can listen to episode one by clicking play on the above player. And I'll let you know when it's listed in iTunes. I hope you'll subscribe when the iTunes listing becomes available!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Feed:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet father-daughter picture!! LN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the voice! Understandable that you are on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sean. Thank you so much for your podcast.
    I am blessed to have found it. you interviews are top of the line. sound quality is excellent. I appreciate your honesty. no added sugar in my life anymore and because of you. thank you. please continue going out for lunch and recording. its teaching me so much.
    Marc granger
    Marc1granger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.