Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28th, 2016 Night Out

September 28th, 2016 Night Out

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed connected with great support.

I also had a night out with Noah and Mom!
 photo IMG_6191_zps8dcgqxas.jpg
Mom really enjoyed seeing Noah this evening. It was a great visit!

We dined at a different place. It was my first time at The Garage. I was impressed! I ordered last and asked several questions about the ingredients and preparation of everything. What I ordered earned my plan approval seal! No refined sugar, delicious and something different...it was a good experience.

After dinner, we took Noah to see his favorite Transformer in person! Oh my goodness, he was excited!
 photo FullSizeRender 10_zpst24bgya8.jpg

Life Coach Kathleen Miles and I, with support from Life Coach Gerri Helms, have an opening for you in our next 8-week weight loss teleconference support group session beginning October 3rd and 4th. If you have questions about these small and exclusive groups, email me at transformation.road@gmail.com or Kathleen- totalkathy@aol.com

Here's the clickable links for each offering:
Monday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-3rd-monday-night-group 6pm Central/7pm Eastern/5pm Mountain/4pm Pacific

Monday Night One-On-One Premium Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-premium-group-october-3rd-800-pm-eastern 7:05pm Central/8:05pm Eastern/6:05pm Mountain/5:05pm Pacific

Tuesday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-4th-monday-night-group-800-pm-eastern

I'm letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.