Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 6th, 2016 Learned Some Things

September 6th, 2016 Learned Some Things

I learned some things today, about allowing flexibility within my routine/plan (see first tweet below)--about knowing when the time is critical to stop and rest and about a few other things. I'll write more about these things in upcoming posts.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my water goal. And I stayed connected with great support.

I must let the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.