Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19th, 2016 Almost Giddy

September 19th, 2016 Almost Giddy

"You're almost giddy today. What's up?"

This was a question earlier this evening, from a friend. Have you ever tried to explain why you're in a good mood? 

I'm just feeling well!! I finally--finalllllly started my podcast. Believe me, the biggest barrier for me was the setup--the hosting site, all the little unknowns--and things I don't understand. All of that is handled. And I had the cover art fixed for iTunes--and it should be on iTunes very soon. It's in the "review" status.

So, there's that. And...

I prepared good food today. Had a couple of great one on one mentoring sessions wrapped around a powerful Monday night group conference call.

What else? 

I don't know--that's enough, probably. I completed a great body weight strength training workout in my living room floor. It wasn't a big routine but it was good enough to make me sweat.  And tonight--it was exactly what I needed.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I stayed connected with fantastic support and once again, I exceeded my water goal.

Today had all the precursors to a challenging day: Not enough rest, up late--so I had to rush this morning, super busy day--out until well after 4pm--unable to nap, too late...and I was out of lettuce and sour cream at the studio this afternoon. My tostadas were bare. I mean, they were tasty--just simple. And my car is still in the shop after two weeks.

And still...it was a good day. I'm blessed and grateful.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.