Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 17th, 2017 Sick Day

January 17th, 2017 Sick Day

I stayed home today. I think I'm fighting off the worst of it really well. I'm clearly not feeling well, but worse symptoms other have described aren't part of this. I hope it stays that way.

I was able to get plenty of extra rest today. And I think that has helped. I've also been taking Nyquil caplets. I considered going to the doctor, but with the absence of heavier symptoms, I made the call to ride it out a little more and see what happens. Now, if I wake tomorrow with raging symptoms, then that'll turn out to be a bad call.

Keeping tonight's edition short. I'm headed back to bed.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. you keep saying 'extra' when you refer to rest. It's not extra, Sean. It's necessary! I hope this year we see a shift towards other elements in your life. We all know that your food is where it needs to be, but that is such a small picture of a full life ...

    You know I love you, buddy

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.