Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23rd, 2017 Very Soon

January 23rd, 2017 Very Soon

The doctor's office visit told me exactly the same thing so many other people advised...this flu runs its course. The Tamiflu isn't a cure, at best, it simply helps speed the process. I guess I was looking for another round of the Tamiflu meds. Instead, I was told to continue OTC meds, drink plenty of fluids and as long as my fever stays below 100, I could go to work-- just keep disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer at the ready. I'm currently debating whether or not I should take one more day to get better. I've had a low-grade fever all day long. I didn't have horrible symptoms like Sunday, just a beat down feeling--and my throat is fairly raw. Those close to me are encouraging another day to rest and get well. And I know that's solid advice. I just feel like, if I can--I need to be there. I don't know--I'll figure it out in the morning.

I'm proud of staying on-plan and on-point with the fundamental elements of my daily actions. I've maintained some semblance of a #morningdeal even if it's been modified a couple times. I've been weighing and measuring, logging in MyFitnessPal and keeping my accountability Twitter feed precisely accurate. I've stayed in contact with support friends, too. The bottom line is, this too shall pass and I'll feel great again, very soon.

I'm looking forward to seeing mom. It's been almost a week. I'm so glad she's enjoyed several visitors in the last few days. It's been really good for her spirits. Mom's progress with physical therapy has been consistent as well--and she is starting to feel much more confident in her step. This gets better and better for her--with the continued, consistent, positive care she's receiving, who knows what could happen?

Anyway--that's all from here. I did eat well today and it stayed where it needed to stay, despite my unwillingness to cut back on dairy, so that's good. TMI? Sorry about that.

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with good support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.