Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January 24th, 2017 Remarkably Better

January 24th, 2017 Remarkably Better

I owe much gratitude to everyone at the studio who have covered for me in my absence. I'll get a chance to thank them tomorrow when I return. Low fever, a sore throat, and sinus headache made up the worst of it today. And that's not bad at all.

I chose to take today and make sure I was well enough and rested enough to get back into the swing of things. I slept in very very well today and I woke remarkably better. I'm ready for tomorrow's return. I'll use hand sanitizer and Lysol--just to be certain. And really, that's not a bad practice this time of year.

I had a really good day. I enjoyed some good conversations with some great people--a few support contacts, a couple of relatives and of course mom. I'm really looking forward to seeing her tomorrow afternoon.

I prepared some great food today--and although my eating schedule was tilted because of the extended sleep time, I'm fine with it--it's one day. I still maintained the boundaries of my maintenance plan.

I made refined sugar-free BBQ sauce for my pork tenderloin kabob. It turned out very well. I use regular tomato sauce (checking ingredients first to make sure it's refined sugar-free) and refined sugar-free peach all-fruit and spices--including chili powder, cinnamon, paprika, onion and garlic powder.

I'll share the dinner pic as today's featured Tweet. Remember, this meal is calorie adjustable! With 4oz instead of 8oz pork tenderloin and 150g instead of 241g sweet potatoes, it's a calorie adjusted 411. Make it 6oz pork instead of 4oz and it's still a low 471.



Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with wonderful support. And I enjoyed a good amount of rest--and I'm feeling worlds better.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.