Thursday, January 26, 2017

January 26th, 2017 What It Needs

January 26th, 2017 What It Needs

The past two days have been similar in that I've made it home and absolutely collapsed into a solid nap. Not that it's unusual for me to nap--that's been a thing with me, but it's the deep need for this rest that's unusual. Three solid hours yesterday and three today--and last night, it didn't keep me up. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I want to believe it's my body getting what it needs to finish the recovery process of this flu thing. I can say with 100% certainty and conviction, I needed that rest, especially with today's and this evening's schedule.

It's #ThrowbackThursday photo time!
This was at my heaviest--November 2007--likely around 510-515 pounds:
 photo D554A67D-38D9-4D27-B927-82D5D1A5D919_zpsf3xlwqmi.jpg
#ThrowbackThursday More recent- Late April 2016
 photo IMG_2119_zpsmkqzem7l.jpg

That was fun!

Another episode of Transformation Planet will be released Saturday. This week's episode features Winifred Morris. She's written several cookbooks (many co-authored with Richard Simmons), worked with Richard in the development of Deal-A-Meal, played a significant role with Weight Watchers, hosted her own TV show, and worked alongside Dinah Shore, Suzanne Somers and many others throughout her incredible career. Her experience with food and overall nutritional philosophy is simple and straightforward. Winifred was an exceptionally delightful interviewee. I'm looking forward to sharing our conversation! Plus, you'll meet a friend of mine named Nathaniel, who's just starting his transformation from 671 pounds. I hope you'll subscribe in iTunes, Google Play or wherever you find your favorite podcasts!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal by 24oz and I stayed well connected with support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.