Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January 10th, 2018 Fast One

January 10th, 2018 Fast One

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good walk tonight, and I stayed connected with great support.

Fast one tonight! Mom is doing about the same as last night. She's recovering--slowly, but steadily. The nursing staff is working on the blood sugar spikes (side effect of prednisone) with insulin injections.

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.