Monday, January 22, 2018

January 22nd, 2018 Someday

January 22nd, 2018 Someday

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with wonderful support.

I mentioned the other night about how I used to stay up late watching Richard Simmons infomercials for inspiration. I always found it with anything Richard did, because he was so real and so compassionate. When he looked at and spoke directly to the camera it was as if he was speaking directly to me--like he knew me so well.

Richard always featured real people too, like my friend and co-facilitator of A Better Weigh Weight Loss Accountability and Support Groups, Coach Kathleen Miles. Kathleen worked closely with Richard, from infomercial appearances to QVC, and talk shows.

What I didn't know all those years ago was, someday--years later, Kathleen, whom I certainly watched numerous times with Richard, would someday, many years later--join my group as a member. Kathleen had remarkable progress as a member of this group and now, she continues her personal progress and daily practice right along with the rest of us as a trained and certified Life Coach.

You see, that's part of what makes this group work so well because each of us works our personal plan.  I do, Kathleen does, so does Jordan--all of us are "in the same lifeboat!" We mentor and coach from a place of experience. We can help you define the "You Plan" that works for you--and as a support team, you're getting our best each and every day.

Kathleen produced a wonderful video today describing the group and explaining how it works. I'd love for you to give it a watch and listen.



To find out more-- email: betterweigh@outlook.com or send an email to my personal email account: transformation.road@gmail.com

Our next session starts January 29th and 30th. Are you ready for something different? Are you willing to try a different approach and perspective? Kathleen, Jordan, and I would love to have you on our team!

Make your "someday" today. Contact me and let's do this together!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and watching--and for your continued support!
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.