Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January 23rd, 2018 In It

January 23rd, 2018 In It

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

It's been a long day. Stressful too, in many ways. As a first-class emotional/stress eater, it takes intentional actions to not go the way of the food. I stay connected more, I pause more, I plan and prepare more--and I do because if I'm not "in it" than I'm "out of it," and I love being "in it" too much.

I had a late visit with mom tonight. She's feeling some better and her spirits are much better tonight since she got her hair done today. It looks great! And she feels better when the hair is better. It doesn't matter how many times I tell her how beautiful she is with or without her hair fixed, it's what she believes that matters. She's battling a persistent bronchitis type cough. And she's still being treated for infection and various side effects of medicines, but all things considered, she's doing better. Except her blasted phone--the ringer isn't working!! I fiddled with it for awhile tonight and I'm convinced it's broken somehow, someway. 

The next session of the weight loss accountability & support group I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess is set to start in less than a week!! I made a video earlier this evening all about this next session:



Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Suck it up, back up her contacts to the net, then do a full master wipe and reset of the phone.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.