Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January 17th, 2018 Back To Work

January 17th, 2018 Back To Work

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I felt remarkably better today. Obviously, the Tamiflu is working well!

I'm headed back to work in the morning. My sleep schedule is a little wonky at the moment because I've slept a bunch over the last three days. But I'll adjust!

It's back to work day tomorrow and it's move day! I'm moving to another apartment in the same building; no truck needed! I've recruited some help because it is down a flight, around a sidewalk, and up another flight of stairs. This move was supposed to happen sooner--but the whole sickness thing happened.

I looked back in the archives and discovered I was sick this same week last year.

It'll be good to get back into the work groove tomorrow.

We have spaces available in the next session of the accountability and support groups I cofacilitate with Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess. Our next session starts January 29th and 30th.
We would love you to join our team!



























Click photos to enlarge.

If you have questions, please email me soon: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Last year in January you wrote about getting a flu shot. Did you do it this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better and got some Tamiflu. I had the flu in my 20's and I know that getting the flu shot each year can be life saving for me. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.