Friday, April 19, 2019

April 19th, 2019 Intentional Effort

April 19th, 2019 Intentional Effort

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal by 32oz, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Getting enough water is one of those things for me that requires intentional effort. My minimum goal each day is 64oz and I'll hit that even if I must down 2 cups or more late in the evening. I had a midday meeting yesterday where all I did was drink water, 6 cups, and that helped push me past my minimum by 32oz. I've learned something from this. The pattern: When the water is served in a meeting or restaurant setting, I most always make or exceed my goal. Clearly, I need to schedule more meetings and restaurant trips. I'm kidding. No, I must make a point to serve myself water throughout the day. I don't have a problem getting enough coffee each day because I love coffee! The water thing isn't a huge issue because I'll hit the 64oz come what may, but if I can be a touch more mindful maybe it'll prevent me from standing in the kitchen chugging water at 10pm.

I have a wedding rehearsal to attend this afternoon. I'm playing the ceremony music for the daughter of a colleague tomorrow evening. It'll be a simple job, one I've done many times for a lot of people but I still get a little anxious because it's their wedding!! You don't want to mess up someone's wedding music! The nice thing about this one is, I don't need sound equipment because it's built into the venue. That makes it easier. The wedding I'm booked to do next weekend is a different story--full setup. I don't actively pursue wedding gigs but the requests come every now and again and if I can do it, why not?

I'm off work today--which is nice. I slept in really well. I finished my morning foundational routine, I've made some good support contacts today, and I've enjoyed a nice brunch. I plan on getting some exercise at The RecPlex later this evening and that'll cap a fairly decent Friday. 

Featured Instagram:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.