Monday, April 22, 2019

April 22nd, 2019 One More Time

April 22nd, 2019 One More Time

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I completed a great 5K walk in the park, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I took to the walking trail last night determined to make it a 5K walk. I completed the 5K and it felt great. I was trying to rationalize stopping at 2.7 miles, but I just couldn't find a good enough reason to stop short of my goal. About that time, a really good song came on and it helped propel me around the trail one more time.

The trail has changed quite a lot since I started on the night of September 15th, 2008. None of the original pavement exists, all replaced with new, wider concrete pathways. I still have a chunk of the old walking trail. I plan on displaying it in my living room at some point. That trail is so symbolic for me. I worked through so much out there. It's a very special place for me.















It's been all about grandkids the past two days. I just got back from a family get-together where two of my four grandkids hunted Easter Eggs. Following the hunt, we all made our way over to the ball fields to cheer Noah on at his T-ball game. There was a mixup about the start time because we were all convinced the game started at 6pm. Instead, it was a 7:15pm start. I'm home much later than I planned but it was certainly worth every minute.



















One of my earliest positive visualizations was being able to actively be a part of my future grandchildren's lives. If I had stayed the same at 500 pounds, who's to say I'd even be alive right now. I'm grateful for the opportunities I have today. The opportunity to live and experience joy.



















This big "before" picture was after I'd lost a hundred pounds back in 2004. We were on a tour of Royals stadium. I remember that day being very difficult to maneuver, even at 400 pounds. Places that required lots of walking and stair climbing were typically places I tried to avoid back in those days.

I used this particular before picture just so I could puntastically say: If you're ready to get off the bench and back into the game of life, join my small and exclusive private support group! Okay, I know puntastically isn't really a word. But I like it. Anyway-- one space remains for the session starting this Wednesday. If you're interested in details, check out yesterday's blog post. You can certainly email your questions directly to me: transformation.road@gmail.com


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.