Thursday, August 15, 2019

August 15th, 2019 Peace and Calm

August 15th, 2019 Peace and Calm

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A lot of times, the common question I receive is about the food. What do you eat? What should I eat? First of all, I never tell anyone what they "should" eat. I believe the development of our individual food plans is a super personal thing and it must be because a good, sustainable, long-term food plan is all about our individual likes, dislikes, and personal triggers. My goal with my food plan isn't about individual foods, it's about getting through one more day without binge eating or using food as a drug. If the food plan we create helps us realize a measure of peace and calm in our day to day lives, then that's what we should eat! That's the goal: A measure of peace and calm.

As many food Instagrams and previously, Twitter food pics I've shared, I can understand how it sometimes might make it seem like it's "all about the food," but I assure you, it isn't. The thing to remember about those is how they're designed to be one of my accountability tools. It isn't about putting together a great looking plate and showing it off, although I do take a small measure of pride in a good looking plate--but the bigger thing is... here's a picture that accurately represents my entry in MyFitnessPal. Accountability. For me, it's super important. For anyone, it is, in my opinion. If something I share gives you and idea or two that also fits into your personal food plan, then bonus! But the purpose is accountability for my daily practice.

The most important thing I can do each day for my plan is the morning foundational routine. That mental/emotional/spiritual "food", seasoned with a good measure of positive visualizations, affirmations, gratitude, and positive self-talk, is by far--most important for me.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is packed and planned for today, and I'm ready to jump into this Thursday! Have a fantastic day!



My new website is coming next week! Yay!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! Email me and let me know if you want one. I'll send you a secure $15 PayPal invoice and personally ship it to you right away! transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.