Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August 7th, 2019 No Complaints

August 7th, 2019 No Complaints

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I've accomplished quite a lot today and that feels good. I haven't hit everything on my list for this three-day staycation, but progress has been made while at the same time finding the spots to relax and rest. I'd say it's been successful.

Yesterday was the first day in a long time where instead of exceeding my water goal, I just met my water goal for the day. It seems easier when my day is more structured if that makes sense. But no complaints!

I finally got to enjoy my oven-fried catfish meal last night. I prepared two filets and another is waiting to be used. I'll probably make that one a lunch tomorrow.

The low-level anxiety thing that recently started continues to run just below the surface. I've had to pause several times to do some grounding techniques in order to manage. It's strange really because I can't identify the specific source. It may be tied to some fairly intensive therapy I'm doing regarding childhood trauma. It's okay, though. Well worth a little anxiety! I'm a big proponent of therapy! If you can get it, get it! It's fascinating to me when the dots start connecting and we see, sometimes for the first time, how certain events and happenings helped create a ripple effect, shaping the powerful patterns and behaviors of our life. I'm grateful!

If you're thinking about joining the accountability and support group I facilitate now's the time to register! Our next 8-week session starts on August 14th and 15th!! If you're interested, email me right away with questions! transformation.road@gmail.com

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! I just sent another shipment today to Washington, Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Oklahoma City, and as far away as Scotland! I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! Email me and let me know if you want one. I'll send you a secure $15 PayPal invoice and personally ship it to you right away! transformation.road@gmail.com


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.