Thursday, August 22, 2019

August 22nd, 2019 ImChoosingChange.Com

August 22nd, 2019 ImChoosingChange.Com

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My new website is up and running!! My new home on the web is www.imchoosingchange.com
I've "parked" that domain/address, undeveloped, for years. So, it's time for it to finally be active!
This site connects everything I do, from this daily blog to all my social media accounts, YouTube videos, Transformation Planet Podcast, group and one on one coaching/mentoring services, speaking engagement bookings, a secure store where you can purchase wristbands and books, plus loads of pictures, and more! In the coming months, we'll be adding an exclusive "members only" section that will include additional and exclusive content, including workshops, videos, expert interviews, and more!

Big thanks to Michael Funaro in Las Vegas for his amazing design work on the site! Michael is a web designer--and one in very high demand, too! I was very lucky to have his expertise on the design. It helps to know people in the business! I first met Michael online, years ago, via this blog. Then met him in person back in the fall of 2014. Michael is actually a member of the support group I facilitate. It helps to have a web designer who "gets me," and Michael certainly does! Michael has dropped over 200 pounds with his daily practice and continues to work it each brand new day--all the while inspiring and supporting others in profound ways. I look forward to interviewing Michael someday soon for an episode of Transformation Planet. That'll be a great opportunity for you to get to know him better!

I combined exercise with grocery shopping this evening. I opted to leave the car parked--and took off walking and grooving to my favorite tunes all the way to the store and back, taking the long way around, to and from, in order to get a good walk on the books. I followed that with a fantastic Thursday group call and a dinner where I prepared something new and different--and it was fantastic! 

I'm hitting the pillow tonight with the positive energy that comes from completing a good "I'm choosing change" kind of day!

I'm full of gratitude tonight. I had good phone conversations with both of my daughters and one with mom, too. My heart is warm and fuzzy as I drift off to sleep. Okay--until next time!

I hope you check out the new website!
  






Kat--Choosing Change on The Golden Gate Bridge!
























Mere--Choosing Change with an "old school" leather
version and a new version--at the walking trail!




















Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE! Man, I'm using hyperlinks and everything! Fancy!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.