Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3rd, 2016 Almost Tweets Only

March 3rd, 2016 Almost Tweets Only

I left work a touch early today. I wasn't feeling well. My stomach ached horribly. The great thing about tracking everything I eat is being able to look it over in an attempt to isolate the issue.

Is it too much fruit? Was it some kind of bacteria on my fruit? Did I not wash it well enough? Who knows?

I made it home and took a nap and I've felt much better this evening.

I'm getting to bed a little earlier tonight. I look forward to writing more in the coming days.

For now, I'm letting the Tweets handle the rest of this post.

My Tweets Today:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.