Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 15th, 2016 On Hand-In The Bag

October 15th, 2016 On Hand-In The Bag

I accomplished my sleep goals last night. I'm set to get 7 hours again tonight. Today was a busy Saturday even though I didn't have radio duties, aside from updating a station owned website. I had a private gig tonight, hired to entertain for the class of 56 high school reunion. I listened to 50's rock & roll all day as I prepared. If you're in a down mood--just listen to 50's rock & roll, you'll be fixed up real quick.

I prepared some really good food today, especially lunch--I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, it was more like a dinner and there's a reason why. I planned an "on the go" meal at the reunion--almonds, cheese and a banana--If that would be my dinner, then lunch would be the meal of the day! I'm glad I planned and packed my food for the event! It turns out, there wasn't food available there, because they had eaten just prior to the entertainment. I was setting up as they were dropping dessert. Good thing I had what I needed, on hand--in the bag.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my daily water goal and I stayed connected with great support.

Off to bed!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.