Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25th, 2016 It Happens

October 25th, 2016 It Happens

I made the trip to Stillwater for an early dinner with mom. We enjoyed a great visit. I participated in the weekly Tuesday teleconference support group from mom's place--and then made an airport pick-up afterward. I planned well for this late night--or better, for tomorrow morning. I have a co-worker covering the first 30 minutes to an hour of my show. I'll still get 7 hours sleep as long as the storms hold off. There's a chance of storms--and if that happens, it happens. But no storms, and I'll get my 7 hours sleep.

Dropping in bed within minutes.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support. Despite the schedule, it was a great day.

Today's Accountability Live Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I just do not get the airport pick up thing. WHY would anyone who knows your schedule ask you to do a later night thing? And WHY are you in the habit of saying yes?

    There is long term parking at the airport. There are earlier flights. There is public transportation. There are other people on the planet. There is the traveler taking an extra set of keys and dropping the car at the airport earlier in the day. There is leaving the car at someone's closer to the airport and then the traveler taking a cab.

    If I had to be up at 4 something and well rested for work, I would not be picking up my own family at the airport, we would be figuring out a better solution.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.