Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 27th, 2016 That's Good

October 27th, 2016 That's Good

Today was involved, work--followed by a short nap before an evening broadcast from an annual Halloween carnival. I did get some good exercise making my way all over the event--weaving my way around--and of course, I couldn't resist a photo op with my old friend, Ron...
 photo FullSizeRender 13_zpspafbpoqa.jpg
We don't see one another very often these days, for obvious reasons. But oh, the memories. The good ones--I remember waiting for Ronald to make an appearance at our local McDonald's when I was four years old. It was like meeting a celebrity back then--I didn't realize it was an employee putting on a costume--no, in my 4 year-old brain, that was Ronald McDonald from TV commercials!! And of course--I have more bad memories than good. What started out so young and innocent turned into an unhealthy dependency--an all out addiction. I can't count how many extra meals I secretly consumed through the drive through over the years. Of course, it wasn't a well-kept secret. The evidence was always in the floorboard of my car and on my 500-pound body. I'm grateful to not be in the drive through anymore. And I'm deeply thankful I'm not a 500-pound man anymore.

Ron doesn't recognize me these days. And that's good. 

I prepared some wonderful food today. I ate well. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. love,love, love the pic with Ronald - your sense of humor shining through!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.