Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6th, 2016 Where Positive Progress Is Found

October 6th, 2016 Where Positive Progress Is Found

First of all, I have many friends and regular readers from Florida and Georgia--so, I just wanted to start tonight by saying, you're on my mind. I hope you're safe and doing well. I spoke to Gerri Helms this afternoon. Gerri and David have a home in Florida, right in the path--luckily, they're traveling near West Virginia. I'm impressed with Gerri's calm, "we have insurance." Good thing.

When I reach out to Gerri, I can always count on her to shoot me straight. She certainly did, today. I needed her straight to the point style and her gift in asking the most thought provoking, action-inducing questions--I suppose that's what makes her an amazing Life Coach! My post last night was a serious one--and I'm grateful for this awareness. But being aware isn't the magic fix. Awareness plus action steps in harmony with the desired changes--that's where positive progress is found. 

After working into the wee hours, I couldn't physically do my show this morning. No way. I called in backup and slept in. It wasn't enough sleep, but enough to get me through. I reported to the studio by 9:30, made breakfast and proceeded to have a productive production session before hitting the road to pick up mom for her 2nd doctor's appointment.

I hurried back home this evening, made a fast trip to the store and got home in just enough time to prepare a good dinner before being activated for severe weather coverage for the third night in a row.
Lucky for me, the storms aren't an all night deal this time. They've passed, replaced by cool temps in the 40's.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The last 48 hours has challenged me considerably. I'm proud to say, I made it with my plan intact.

Have you subscribed to my podcast, Transformation Planet? It's available in iTunes and on Google Play. If you'll subscribe, you'll automatically receive new episodes each week!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.