Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30th, 2016 Short One

October 30th, 2016 Short One

I did some traveling today in the process of helping a friend of mine move. It was an amazing workout, for sure. I stopped in Stillwater on the way home to take mom out for dinner. We always have good visits.

I was looking forward to writing more, but I'm out of time.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal by 32oz and I stayed well connected with solid support.

Short one tonight.

I'll let the tweets take it the rest of the way while I hit the pillow.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.