Friday, October 7, 2016

October 7th, 2016 Stronger and Determined

October 7th, 2016 Stronger and Determined

Today was a day where I had the opportunity to make the wrong moves, but somehow I didn't. The difference was increased support. It was a busy day at work followed by working on a car deal. When I wasn't satisfied with the terms, I walked away. I'll wait until Tuesday on a car.

The best support I received all day was actually in the form of someone reaching out to me for support. They felt a little off center--a slight tilt, and so did I. By the time our short conversation ended, I guarantee, we both felt stronger and determined to make it through with our individual plans intact.

I opted for a short nap this evening, got up--enjoyed a cup of coffee, then planned and prepared a great dinner. I connected with support a couple more times before heading out for a late night workout. I am a night owl by nature. I'm only a "morning man" on the air. And since I know I'll have plenty of time to sleep in well tomorrow morning, I was perfectly fine with the late Friday night.

The last few days have been challenging. But I'm relieved and grateful to be here, and knowing, I'm okay and it's going to be okay.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed well connected with great support contacts and I really enjoyed a fantastic workout tonight.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.