Saturday, October 22, 2016

October 22nd, 2016 It Was Special

October 22nd, 2016 It Was Special


I attended a health fair this afternoon where they were doing free health screenings. My numbers looked fantastic. I'm grateful. My blood pressure was 115/80 with a pulse of 57. Blood sugar checked in at 79 and my body fat was 20.8%.

I just spent the most wonderful evening with my two daughters. They took me out to dinner in celebration of my birthday (10/23). It was the first time for just the three of us to dine out together in over three years. It was special. 

We visited with Noah afterward--and my goodness, that boy gets cuter and cuter each day.

I'm home and completely exhausted.

I'm dropping in bed and tonight, I'll easily exceed 7 hours sleep. But before I drop...

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support.

I'll aim for the same tomorrow!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.