Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16th, 2017 On Target

May 16th, 2017 On Target

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support contacts.

A thunderstorm watch until 5am was issued less than an hour ago. Storms are on target for our area and that means I'm headed to work instead of bed.

The plan for tomorrow is to take the day off for a meeting in Tulsa. I'm hoping I'm not up all night. The planned schedule may require changing if that happens.

My thoughts and prayers for the people of Elk City, Oklahoma tonight. This complex of storms dropped a devastating tornado there earlier this evening.

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Hope your area stays safe tonight. Tornado 35 miles northeast of our farm, Chetek, WI area killed one person, injuring several others, destroyed a trailer park, huge turkey farm and several other farms in that area. Just thankful no damage in this area and avoided the baseball size hail several places just a few miles north of us.

    Hope your night goes well and find plenty of time to catch up on sleep tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.