Friday, May 19, 2017

May 19th, 2017 Joyful Voice

May 19th, 2017 Joyful Voice

The last two days have included a very challenging schedule for me. Luckily, we've dodged storms both nights, so it wasn't as difficult as it could have been. Still, by the time I arrived home tonight, I was determined to grab an hour nap. I ended it forty-five minutes in with my oldest grandson's joyful voice in front of me--He may be the only person on the planet that can wake me after such a short nap without me projecting some grumpiness.

Thank you for the wonderful congrats on the fasting blood lab results! A report like that is such a big deal to me because of where I was at over 500 pounds--and perhaps more importantly, where I was headed. The only thing that wasn't optimal in yesterday's report was my Vitamin D levels--and for that, he suggested 2000 international units of Vitamin D, daily.  My doctor takes it too, every day.

Tomorrow is a busy broadcast day with six hours of location broadcasts, I'll practice the 3 P's--Plan, Prepare, and Pack--That'll ensure I have what I need, where I need, and when I need.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with good support contacts.

Letting the Tweets handle the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean, I too take Vitamin D, after the doctors told my husband (before I was awake after having knee surgery) that my bones were thin. I also take a calcium pill, but to this day, no doctor has addressed this issue with me. I suppose I should pursue it with my primary care physician, but I'm procrastinating, hoping my self-therapy will help. Considering where we were both heading at our highest weights, I think our prospects for a long healthy future are much brighter today.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.