Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 17th, 2017 Back To Work

May 17th, 2017 Back To Work

Last night's storms dissipated quickly. I was still out until 1am, but with the day off from the studio, the alarm was set a little later.

I had a business trip in Tulsa scheduled for today. The drive was easy--and a perfect opportunity for me to have wonderful phone conversations with close support contacts. My food strategy today involved packing a backup plan for the road--just in case. We ended up having lunch at a Mexican restaurant--and if you know me, you know that's my number one pick for easy menu navigation. When the lunch discussion came up, I simply asked about good Mexican restaurants in the area...and of course--yes, most every city around here has that one Mexican place everyone raves about--and that's where we dined. I brought home my backup plan food, untouched. But it helps me stay on plan just in case--if lunch hadn't been a part of the plan, or if the menu was too difficult to navigate--I would have had what I needed. It's actions like this that help me maintain a good measure of stability.

It's back to work tomorrow. I also have my big doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon to go over my complete blood workup profile. And I'll be weighing in tomorrow! I haven't weighed in a very long time--over two months, actually. It'll be interesting to find out where that number sits.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I've been curious about your weight in light of a recent post about not consuming all your daily calories. Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.