Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 31st, 2017 One Of Several

May 31st, 2017 One Of Several

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Letting the tweets handle tonight's edition. Mom's orders! I stopped by for a fast visit tonight. She took one look at me and said, "Son, you need to just keep it short, Tweet tonight and go to bed."

I'm not going to argue with momma.

It once was, "Can you skip the blog tonight?" Not just from mom, but occasionally from others, too.

This daily accountability tool is simply too important to me.

It's one of the several tools that help keep me well.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. My supper tonite was two tostadas like you have for lunch most days. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.