Monday, May 29, 2017

May 29th, 2017 We Did That

May 29th, 2017 We Did That

Memorial Day is a day to remember those brave men and women who paid the ultimate price while serving our country. I wasn't aware of this definitive designation until a few years ago. In our family, we always marked Memorial Day by remembering and honoring not only veterans but loved ones we've lost over the years. We did that this weekend.

Today was a quiet day, for the most part. I was off most of it--and chose to just be okay with a slower day. I needed one of those.

I maintained the integrity (didn't exceed) of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I had a good food day, although I came up a little bit short tonight. And that happens every now and again.

I'm looking forward to a few things this week--and more time to write about a few things on my mind of late. Speaking of late-- I better hit the pillow. Thank you for your loyal readership!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.