Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 18th, 2017 Blessed and Grateful

May 18th, 2017 Blessed and Grateful

I was thinking it was about two months since my last maintenance weigh-in. A couple people asked about it--and my reply, "it's been a couple months" was off by almost a month and a half. I checked prior to this morning's weigh-in at the doctor's office and was surprised. My last weigh-in was February 9th's 207.2. Today was 209.4.
 photo IMG_2898_zpsoog0fvub.jpg
I was surprised to see a brand new high-tech scale in place of the one I've used for a very long time--but that's okay. I was assured that this one was much better than the old scale. This number represents a 2.2 pound gain since February 9th. I can live with 209. Today's weight also represents a small 2.4 pound gain since May 4th, 2016's 207. I'm okay with this fluctuation window!

I did my weigh-in this morning and my blood work lab report appointment this afternoon. The lab work results came back wonderful.

Blood pressure was 118/70
Pulse: 58
Total Cholesterol: 177
LDL Cholesterol: 112
HDL (the good kind): 56.6
A1C: 5.6
Blood Sugar: 85.5
Triglycerides: 44

Liver and thyroid was great, too. I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm blessed and very grateful. 

It's been a super long day. My schedule called for me to be in and out a few times today--and that made it a longer day, then severe weather coverage made it even longer.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Great numbers. Congrats Sean. Your dedication and perseverance remain my inspiration as I'm fighting another regain.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.