Monday, July 17, 2017

July 17th, 2017 Short One

July 17th, 2017 Short One

I'll make tonight's a short one.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I spent some quality time with my youngest this evening. We both needed a good visit.

I stopped by the store on the way home and found:
49cent Avocados!! As my grandson would say,
"Oh My Gosh, what?"













If you've read the last few daily editions of this blog, you know about Billie, my ex-wife's little sister who passed away Saturday morning. She was in her late 30's with two little girls and a husband. I spoke with Scott, her husband, today and was pleased to know his sister was setting up a GoFundMe to help pay for Billie's final expenses. Pre-planning for things like that is rarely something thought about in our 30's. I know Scott, and he's one of the hardest working people I know--and he's doing everything he can. This GoFundMe account will help close the final expenses gap for this tragic and unexpected loss. No gift is too small. If you can, I know it would be appreciated.

It might seem strange to ask you to click the link and help this man and his daughters considering they're very likely strangers to you. You're just here to read this blog--and I appreciate that very much!!

I'll make you a deal: If you'll click the link and make a donation of any amount--then send me your shipping address via email to transformation.road@gmail.com,  I'll send you a free paperback copy of Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back.  If you already own a copy, you might give it as a gift! Simply mention "donated via blog link" in the body or subject line of your email. Thank you! Here's the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/zq2cb-help-for-funeral-expenses

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean, You might consider adding the GoFundMe piece t the end of each of your posts for a few more days. Not everyone reads every ost and your friends would want the info. Deb

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.