Saturday, July 29, 2017

July 29th, 2017 On Point

July 29th, 2017 On Point

Today: I slept in very well this morning. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had a good workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I spent a lot of time today on a work project for a client I handle. I set some goals around the schedule and hit each one. It felt good to stay on point!

Sleeping in today was wonderful. I'm looking to do a little more of that tonight.

Not too much tonight-- just a really good Saturday behind me.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.