Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5th, 2017 Day Off

July 5th, 2017 Day Off

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I took a day off. I rested, rested some more--and traveled to Wichita for a short set at the Loony Bin Comedy Club.

I planned on eating dinner at the comedy club--but the menu wasn't something I could make work within my food plan--other than some chips and salsa. Many jar salsas contain refined sugar--so I had to ask, and to my surprise, their salsa is freshly prepared from scratch--without sugar. I was asking the guy who makes it! I was impressed.

After scanning the menu and not really finding anything--I made the call to wait until after the show. I found a Denny's. I navigated the menu--ordering exactly what I wanted, each item separately, and they were happy to do it for me. (see dinner tweets below).

I was extremely tired on the way home. Even coffee wasn't enough to keep me alert. Just after crossing back into Oklahoma, I pulled over and slept a little while. It was the safest thing to do.

My friend Dave, his wife and daughter came to the show, and Dave performed his set right after I did mine. It was a wonderful day off. Another one tomorrow! Hitting the pillow now!




















Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.