Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31st, 2017 So Much More

July 31st, 2017 So Much More

The next 8-week accountability and support session starts August 14th! Will you be joining our team?
If you have questions, please email me! transformation.road@gmail.com

Our small and exclusive group is so much more than a weekly conference call! When you join our group, you're a member on our "secret" Facebook page for daily accountability and support. It's strong support every day! We all work together, because none of us do this alone!













































Use this PayPal link to sign up for one of our regular group sessions. Please indicate your choice of group calls.
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/120

Use this PayPal link to sign up for the premium one-on-one session:
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/200

Use this PayPal link to take advantage of our special "Invite A Friend Along" offer. If you and a friend join, you'll both receive a $20 discount on your 8-week membership!
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/100

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with exceptional support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.