Friday, July 21, 2017

July 21st, 2017 Friday

July 21st, 2017 Friday





















We just finished a family birthday celebration dinner for my youngest daughter. I picked up mom this evening for the special occasion at the Mexican restaurant a few blocks from my apartment. Scott and his daughters joined us, too. It's so heartbreaking to hear how his daughters are adjusting-or trying to process and adjust to the passing of their mom. We'll all meet up again on Monday for a family meal prior to the funeral services. My heart really goes out to them. It's a very sad deal. It was good to see them out and about.

I'm looking forward to accomplishing a couple of things this weekend. I'm off from extra radio station duties--and with this oppressive heat dome in place, the likelihood of weather coverage is slim to none. I plan on using the time to rest, workout, and get some work done on a couple of my personal projects.

It's been a super-long Friday. I'm excited about sleeping in tomorrow morning! I'm hoping my body and brain cooperate. Ever had that happen, too? You can sleep in--but then, you wake up too early and can't go back to sleep? That happens to me quite often.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if you should talk to your doctor about the waking at your regular time on your days off when you could sleep in. Wondering if something like benedryl might help. I realize you need nonaddictive. But because of your weird schedule, I am wondering if the doc might have ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.