Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 22nd, 2018 Important Practice

March 22nd, 2018 Important Practice

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

“They,” said we couldn't do it. “They,” said this time would be like all of the others. “They,” told us we were set in our ways. “They,” told us to give ourselves a break, it's okay, we were fine just the way we were—even if miserable. “They,” said it's just too hard. “They,” said it couldn't be anything but temporary. “They,” said it was hopeless.

After careful study, we realize we have the power to choose change regardless of what “They” said about us.

And then the truth reveals a shocker: The biggest “They,” the one most affecting our thoughts and actions was always...US.

We have the power to remain locked up or break free once and for all. We already own it. It's ours to acknowledge and put into action.

Now, we're surrounded by hope because this time will be like no other. “They” know it and most importantly—WE know. Something's refreshingly different.

I don't know about you, but I spent many years being my harshest critic. Sometimes, I still am, but much less these days. I believed every single one of those limiting thoughts about myself, until one day, I didn't.

Like everything along this path, it takes a daily practice to help keep the inner dialogue in a positive and supportive perspective. It's a very important practice!
----
My first ever LIVE workshop is Saturday right here in Ponca City, Oklahoma. If you're within a reasonable distance to attend, I hope you will join me!
We're down to the wire! I hope you'll sign up today!
Click here for the Eventbrite registration page!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.