Monday, March 26, 2018

March 26th, 2018 Room For You

March 26th, 2018 Room For You

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was a good day! Long day, though. Keeping tonight's edition short.

I posted last night about the accountability/support group I cofacilitate with Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess. Our Monday night group is full, but we have room for you in the Tuesday night conference call group! Tuesday night's weekly group call happens at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern. If you're interested, get ahold of me as soon as possible via email, text, or call--- transformation.road@gmail.com or 580-491-2228.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.