Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25th, 2018 Alternate Routes

March 25th, 2018 Alternate Routes

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Click Image To Enlarge




















You still have time to join our support team for the new 8-week session set to start tomorrow and Tuesday!

We have two different weekly group coaching/mentoring calls and a one on one package program for a more focused approached. All members share the Better Weigh secret Facebook page for ongoing daily accountability and support. Our regular group call 8-week session package is $120. The one on one program for 8-week is $200. Are you ready to have a team of support with the added bonus of structured coaching/mentoring? If you just said yes, email me: transformation.road@gmail.com or call/text 580-491-2228 and I'll get back to you asap.

Mom was very excited about getting out for our regular Sunday night get together. We dined at our favorite Mexican restaurant and I ordered my favorite fajita chicken tacos. If you're local to me, you'll not find these on the menu at Los Portalis. I order the ingredients separately, then assemble the tacos at the table. I know what I want and how I want it--and I get exactly what I need. A big part of successfully navigating restaurants, in my opinion, and experience, is not being afraid to ask specifically for what we want and need. 99% of the time, the server and kitchen will go out of their way to deliver. It's about turning roadblocks into alternate routes.

Mom and I visited Amber, KL, and baby Raegan tonight. Oh my--that little princess is the cutest little girl in the entire world. Her soft little cry just melts my heart.

It's been a good day.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.