Saturday, March 24, 2018

March 24th, 2018 Wonderful

March 24th, 2018 Wonderful

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today's You Plan Workshop was a success! I'm immensely grateful for the opportunity and feel incredibly blessed with the outcome. I'm looking forward to organizing more workshops in the near future!

I cannot thank Cindy enough for her incredible support today. She helped me organize the entire event! Here's something many may not know about her: She has her own one hundred pound weight loss and maintenance story. She shared her experience too during the "let's get to know one another" portion of the program. It was wonderful.

Gerri Helms--oh my, Gerri--what can I say...well, quite honestly, I can't say for sure I'd be here each day working my daily practice if not for her support over the years. Gerri is very experienced at organizing workshops literally all over the world--her help and guidance was and always is, invaluable.

I'm thrilled with how it all turned out today. The feedback I'm receiving from attendees is overwhelmingly positive. I couldn't ask for anything more.

I'm blessed and grateful.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.