Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 22nd, 2018 Nearly Twenty Years

May 22nd, 2018 Nearly Twenty Years

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I spent nearly twenty years near, at, or above 500 pounds.



















I tried several different ways to lose weight over the years but nothing worked for very long. When I stopped dieting and opened my mind, eyes, and ears to something different, that's when things started changing. Some major things were missing from previous attempts: Accountability and support. Once I started this blog in September 2008, I started learning about the positive power accountability and support creates. It changed everything.



















There are many ways to create accountability and support measures. You certainly don't have to write a blog and you don't have to bare your heart and soul to the world. That's not what it's about. It's more about finding, in whatever way you can, a group of people experiencing similar challenges, struggles, and triumphs. When you find that group of people who truly understand, something magical can happen. Suddenly, you're not alone.  I stumbled upon a wonderful group of people who found my blog over the years and discovered how they could relate in powerful ways with my experience. Those connections made a difference for me. When someone thanks me for something I've written on this blog, I accept it graciously-- but before the conversation ends, I thank them for their support. Good support goes both ways, always.

The accountability and support group I facilitate every Wednesday night starts a brand new 8-week session tomorrow night (the 23rd). It's not too late for you to join our team. It's a small and exclusive group of people who truly "get it." Wherever you are along this road, you'll fit right in with us.

To be honest, I'm not a very good marketer of my group or myself, really. I could get the word out much quicker and bigger, I'm sure. But it's okay. Small and exclusive is just fine! Do you want to be a part of something special? Are you ready to create a plan unique to you--a plan that is sustainable long-term? A plan that can get you unstuck?? A plan that can evolve into something bringing you consistent results?

So this is it-- the next session starts tomorrow night and I have a space for you on our late Wednesday call that starts at 9:15pm Eastern/8:15pm Central/6:15pm Pacific. The early call is full.

You'll find more details on the poster:
Click to enlarge
 



















If you have any questions, call or text: 580-491-2228 or send an email: transformation.road@gmail.com If you're ready to register, let me know--and I'll get you in the group and on the team!

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.