Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 30th, 2018 Every Day

May 30th, 2018 Every Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Another severe thunderstorm watch was issued just as I was wrapping a night of support calls. The watch is in effect until 5am--and I knew severe weather coverage was imminent because the line was already well developed--the question was, how long will it take to get here? It's almost 3am and although the most severe--including a tornado warning earlier, is well to our east, the storms continue to move through. This is the season for me--so no complaints, it's my job, but it will make for a rough Thursday, without a doubt. I'll need to be extra mindful and aware as I work my way into later this morning and midday.

Doing my best to remain mindful and aware in relation to my daily plan practice--that's also my job, every day. Hopefully, I can come home and rest at some point midday.

That's it for me on this edition.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.