Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May 29th, 2018 What I Do

May 29th, 2018 What I Do

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I took an additional day off today. I was able to get a little more rest and that's always a good thing.

I hosted a special guest speaker tonight for the support group I facilitate. Dr. Marty Lerner was absolutely wonderful. A couple of things he talked about tonight really caught my attention where my daily practice is concerned, so I'll be carefully looking at ways to strengthen what I do each day.

A weather warning released just as I was sitting down for dinner tonight. I rushed through my dinner (not a fan of that at all) and hurried to the studio for late night weather coverage. I'm still here at the studio in-between storms at the moment.

I better get back to work!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.