Friday, May 4, 2018

May 4th, 2018 That's Okay

May 4th, 2018 That's Okay

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

My food schedule was tilted today. It was a choice, really--I was working to finish a couple of projects and decided I could do a late lunch. It did put dinner super-late, but that's okay for me every now and then. Over the last almost ten years, I've never worried about an occasional late meal--and that's worked for me fairly well.

I'm determined to get some work done on a couple of personal projects tomorrow. My goal is to finish one, too! Perhaps that vague reference is enough of an accountability measure to encourage me to finish it tomorrow and write about it tomorrow night! Okay then, we'll see! Oooh...maybe by being vague/non-specific, I'm giving myself an out!!! Ok, ok...I'll just say it-- Episode 17 of my podcast...the amazing person I interviewed for that episode has probably forgotten all about it!! It's a good one. My goal is to release it by tomorrow night! Ok--that's specific... accountability!!! If tomorrow night comes and I try to glaze over it-- feel free to call me out! :)

I'm looking forward to the next two mornings without early an early alarm clock blaring!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
And thank you for all the well wishes for mom--I always share those with her,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Can't wait for the podcast! I download and listen as soon as they are published! Thanks for doing it!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.