Saturday, August 11, 2018

August 11th, 2018 A Great Thing

August 11th, 2018 A Great Thing

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today was a fairly involved workday. I started with a broadcast from a big event at a grocery store. It was the Massive Meat Sale and Hatch Chili Roasting event. I've mentioned this several times--it's always a great thing to combine working with bargain shopping! My favorite petite sirloins were on sale--so of course, I grabbed some!! The store set records today--so it was a successful event!

As a board member of our local arts and humanities council and in consideration of what I do for a living, I regularly make the opening announcements for special concerts we bring to town. Today was two performances with Emmy Award-winning television personality Lucas Ross, at 2 and 7:30, I made the announcements and introduction for each show--and then, since our studios are conveniently located in the front of the theatre, I proceeded to get a bunch of work completed.

I prepared some great food today. I stayed connected with support friends and feel pretty well. I'll be traveling tomorrow to visit my longtime friend and mentor, Gerri Helms and her husband David as they travel through our state. It's a rare opportunity and I'm not missing it! Plus--just a teaser-- but were planning to do a project together in the near future. I'm excited about that! More information on that, soon, I'm sure!

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.