Friday, August 3, 2018

August 3rd, 2018 So Fast

August 3rd, 2018 So Fast

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today was one of those days where work was nonstop. Busy is good, though--it moved the day along quickly.

I made plans to pick up my grandson this evening. Noah and I did some back to school shopping together. He got a haircut, shoes, and a new backpack! It was fun. He's growing up so fast. It wasn't too long ago when he wouldn't sit still for a haircut--now he does and follows directions from the stylist. It's just so darn cute.



















It was a good evening! This Po Po is whipped! More location broadcasts tomorrow but much less and that's a very good thing!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.