Sunday, August 26, 2018

August 26th, 2018 Those Are Fine

August 26th, 2018 Those Are Fine

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in beautifully today. I was excited to pull up the sleep data collected by my Fitbit because I know I had plenty of REM sleep--I was dreaming away (don't ask about what because I can't remember)--but then, I check--and discover my battery died at 1:55am. Uhg!!!

The sleeping in was great. It did tilt my eating schedule today--this resulted in a lower calorie count today, but I'm no longer pressing myself to "get 'em all in." It was a low-calorie day today and those are fine every now and then. It just doesn't make sense to me to load up on calories late simply to get close to my plan boundary. I enjoyed a generous portion of watermelon as my "last food of day," instead of something more calorie dense.

Mom and I had dinner out tonight. It was a good visit at dinner followed by a nice ride around town and out by the lake. Mom loves to see the lake! She's doing well these days.

I did some work earlier this afternoon at the studio and had some really good support communications throughout the day. It was a good Sunday around here.

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.