Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18th, 2018 Evening Off

August 18th, 2018 Evening Off

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in exceptionally well today. It was absolutely fantastic and needed after yesterday's schedule.

One of the big perks of working in radio is getting free tickets to concerts. I don't always take advantage of it, but I did tonight for Sugarland in Wichita! It was an amazing concert!! It was good to have an evening off!

My sleep stats on this Fitbit are revealing. I have no idea how it works but it seems to work pretty accurately as far as I can tell.  These stats have inspired getting an overnight oxygen saturation test very soon. The information will help make the decision whether or not to get another sleep lab--just to make sure I'm doing okay when I sleep.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.