Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 236 BONUS Best of "On The Go" Videos

Day 236 BONUS Best of “On The Go” Videos

For the longest time this blog was strictly words. After awhile I started getting request to post some pictures. Makes sense, I mean this is a blog about making a dramatic transformation, wouldn't be complete without some pictures, right? The idea to start posting short little “On The Go” Videos was an extension of that. After receiving several comments saying that the donut video was the first some readers had watched, I decided to post a collection. You'll find 17 “On The Go” Videos below. I hope you enjoy! And I look forward to many more in the future! They're each a minute or less. Thanks for watching!


The Treadmill 5K Finish


Lose weight while eating ice cream?


Sean's less than 10 calorie Sonic treat!


The uni-brow


Getting up to 4.0 mph on the treadmill


Amber's snack stash


The plunge!


You caught me with a fudge bar!


Grilled Cheese and Soup! Before I started limiting my snacks to 150 cal or less


After working out with Amber


Olive Garden? EASY!


Amber Convinces Dad to eat salad


Fitting In A Booth!


Not the prettiest 5.8 mph treadmill jog


In The Weight Room


Ronald learns about snacking healthy


140 calorie Daylight Donuts! Keep in mind, donut calories are different from each donut shop. Krispy Kreme plain glazed is 200 calories. Dunkin Donuts plain glazed is 220.
So there you have it! I hope you smiled more than a few times. Losing weight doesn't have to be something you dread. You can be happy and still lose weight! In fact, if you're doing it the way I have, you'll be happier than you've ever been. Have a wonderful weekend! Good night and...

Good Choices,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.