Monday, July 20, 2020

July 20th, 2020 Mark A Change

July 20th, 2020 Mark A Change

Since our last edition: I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've also stayed well connected with exceptional support.

We're excited. This week will mark a change in the visiting procedures at the nursing home. Mom and I have scheduled our first visit. It'll be outside, in the courtyard, distanced and monitored. We'll enjoy a lunch visit together. No hugging or touching allowed--but simply being able to sit across from one another in a relaxed fashion will be a welcomed change.

Technical difficulties plagued me throughout the weekend while trying to create a very simple episode of my podcast. The frustration level became intense. Finally, I realized getting overly frustrated is never a good thing for me. I walked away, focused on dinner, enjoyed a through the window visit with mom, then dropped in bed for a decent night's sleep. With fresh eyes, I was able to clearly see a solution to the issue--and I'm proud to say, my podcast has been brought back to life! Yay!! If you were a listener, you'll likely need to tap it to make it download the latest. But then, future episodes should once again auto-download in your podcast feed. Here's a player in case you don't normally subscribe and listen to podcasts:





















My youngest turns 27 years old today! What??? I'm shocked every year. Happy Birthday, Courtney! Mother of three, full-time job, and how she does it is beyond me. I'm incredibly proud of this young woman!! I'm immensely grateful for the relationship we share. It's a beautiful thing!

My morning foundational practice is complete, my food is planned and packed for the studio, and I'm ready for a good Monday. I hope your weekend was a good one, too!

Another 8-week session of the support group I facilitate starts Wednesday! I keep it super small, so we literally have only three available slots available on the team. If you're interested in finding out more, email me right away and I'll send you the details: transformation.road@gmail.com

Daily Social Media Food Plan Accountability Postings:














































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.